DRESS - CHARITY SHOP
JACKET - CHARITY SHOP
SOCKS - LAMODA
SHOES - OFFICE 

This weeks outfit shows just how much you can actually find in a charity shop, this entire outfit (minus the shoes and accessories) cost £13.49, ITS CRAZY! 

So last week I was wondering around my local charity shops, not looking for anything in particular, when I came across this gem of a jacket. It's vintage, red suede and fully lined, I loved it and at £8.50 it was a steal! 


Normally when I purchase jackets like this I like to wear them in and give them a worn look but the beauty of something vintage is that someone else has done the job for you! 

As for the dress I found this a few days ago, it's originally from boohoo, I already have the same one in black, which I brought when it came out a few years ago:

 http://lookbook.nu/look/6013059-New-Look-Creepers-Boo-Hoo-Smock-Dress-H&M-Bowler


I think it was around £15, however, I found this with the tag still intact for £4.99 in my local Salvation Army shop.

I love the combo of the monochrome dress with the bright red jacket, it really pops. When finishing this look I stuck with the monochrome theme, with my suede platform boots, fishnet socks and hand made hair scrunchie (tutorial for this up soon!)

I won't lie, it takes time and patience to find really good pieces in charity shops, I often leave with nothing, however it definitely pays off in the end when you unexpectedly find items like this.  

Photos by Jay Hillyer

AMY STARDUST X